- Each entry must incorporate the theme of Anti-Bullying.
- From the time of submission, entries become the property of the National Youth Foundation and will not be returned.
- Both the text and art must be solely created by the students. Typed text is preferred, but not required.
- One book entry per team.
- Each submission must include one page of art for each page of text, except for the cover, back and dedication pages. The back and dedication pages are optional.
- Each book must be between 20 and 30 pages. The cover, dedication and back pages do not count towards this number.
- The book entry must be postmarked by July 15, 2020.
- An entry form must be submitted with each book entry (Click here to download form)
- Individual entry forms must be signed by each student participant and their parent or legal guardian.
- Student teams can have a minimum of one and a maximum of ten students per project.
- The book must be submitted in the order of publication.
- The pages should be numbered on the back in light pencil.
- All pages must be submitted on 8 ½” x 11″ or 9″ x 12″ paper.
- Mail your complete entry to: National Youth Foundation, 873 East Baltimore Pike, Box #644, Kennett Square, PA 19348 or submit online to: ContactNationalYouthFoundation
Is there an entry fee?
No, there is no fee to enter.
Will submissions be returned?
Submissions will not be returned.
Will I be notified when my submission is received?
We will not notify students when the entries are received, but feel free to e-mail us for confirmation (see Contact Us page).
How old do I have to be to enter?
The contest is open to students in grades K to 8.
How many entries can students submit?
One entry per student.
How many entries can Coordinators submit?
Three entries per Coordinator.
Can a parent be a Coordinator?
How will I know if I won?
The winning entries will be posted on our website by October 26, 2020.